- Formulation: Stick
- Finish: Natural
- How To Use: After moisturising skin, lightly apply across forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. Blend with fingertips, sponge, or the Foundation Brush (sold separately). Build coverage as desired.
- Coverage: Medium
What It Is: Designed to look and feel like skin, this award-winning foundation is formulated with a unique transparent base and is expertly calibrated to your undertone to even out and correct the complexion in one simple step. Featuring a blend of emollients like Olive Extract and Shea Butter, the formula moisturises wherever skin is dry. Delivers medium to full coverage and is water-, sweat- and humidity-resistant.
– 96% found it mimicked the look of healthy skin tone, and 94% the look of healthy skin texture.
– 96% said that it left skin feeling moisturised.
– 97% said that it was long-wearing.
– 97% found that it helped even skin tone and soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free; sulfite-free; gluten-free
Two of our shades have changed: If you purchased Cool Honey prior to March 2019, you should now select Neutral Honey.
f you purchased Cool Golden prior to March 2019, you should now select Neutral Golden.
Why It’s Different
Weightless formulas blends in seamlessly for coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. Formulated with a blend of emollients like Olive Extract and Shea Butter, the formula moisturises wherever skin is dry.
Who It’s For
All skin tones and types.
Product Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Cetyl Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , BeeswaxCera AlbaCire D’Abeille , Ozokerite , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) WaxCandelilla CeraCire De Candelilla , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Talc , Octyldodecanol , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Silica , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Tocopherol , Squalane , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]