- Formulation: Mineral
The iconic 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palettehas been reinvented to become 5 Couleurs Couture.
Each eyeshadow palette Denim, Black Bow, Rouge Trafalgar and Mitzah corresponds to an iconic piece of the Dior wardrobe, offering a nuanced arrayof intense shades that are easy to use and combine.
Depending on the palette, the eyeshadow can be matte, satiny, pearly, metallicor glitter. The eyes are enhanced with luminous makeup in sublime colours.
A creamy and comfortable texture thatdoes not migrate into the crease of the eyelid.
– Intense colour with extreme wear.
– A variety of finishes: matte, satin, pearly, metallic, highlighter andglitter.
– A duo of double-ended applicators for full creative expression.
Developed by the Dior laboratories, thepalettes contain a fine and creamy powder with a no-makeup feel that deliversimmediate, long-wearing colour intensity to suit any skin tone. For the firsttime at Dior, the palettes are enriched with skincare ingredients: aloe verafor its smoothing properties and pine oil for its softening action. 14eyeshadow palettes with different shade ranges to discover, including:
– 279 Denim, celebrating the casual chicand timeless style of jeans, the new Dior signature.
– 079 Black Bow, the iconic couture palette for smoky eyes, a tribute to Frenchelegance and Ren Gruau.
– 689 Mitzah, the leopard eyeshadow of heightened femininity in shades ofamber, bronze and copper.
– 879 Rouge Trafalgar, the designer’s show-stopping red runway masterpieces.
Product Ingredients: For the first time at Dior, the palettes are enriched with skincare ingredients: aloe vera for its smoothing properties and pine oil for its softening action.