- Formulation: Stick
- Finish: Shimmer
- Skin Concern: Combination
- Features: Hydrating
Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine is the iconic Dior lip shine with a new* starry center. Poured into the stick and infused with pink and gold pearlescent micro-pigments, this Dior lucky star highlights the colour with a newfound halo shimmer for 8 hours** of unparalleled shine.
This balm glides on with incredible sensoriality and instantly melts on contact with the lips. The luscious lip care formula creates a fine film infused with aloe vera for 24h hydration*** and long-lasting comfort, wrapped in the soft, addictive scent of vanilla with a hint of musk.
* At Dior.
** Instrumental test on 20 women.
*** Instrumental test on 11 women.
– Two shine finishes, pink and gold, for ready-to-wear, sheer, shimmering and luminous colours.
– An infusion of aloe vera for a fresh effect on the lips from the first application. Teamed with oils and waxes, it provides 24 hours of hydration. At the end of the day, lips are 38%* more hydrated. Day after day, they become softer and suppler.
* Instrumental test on 11 women for 24 hours. – Five fine, ultra-sensorial oils selected for their exceptional glide, shine, nourishment, comfort and softness.
– Teamed with these oils, natural beeswax provides both shine and nourishment for instant comfort that lasts throughout the day.
– Tone-on-tone pearlescent micro-pigments that reflect the light and create a stellar shine like no other.*
* At Dior.
This new* range of fifteen shades, in rosewood, red, brick and brown tones, radiantly completes the Dior Addict Stellar Shine line. Like Christian Diors star that helped him make his dreams come true, the star from Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine adds a wish to each of the shade names: Be Dior Star, Lucky Star, Pink Star and Super Star are good luck charms to collect in their own right.
* At Dior.
How to use:
1. Prime the lips by gently massaging them with Lip Sugar Scrub and then remove any excess product.
2. Apply two coats of Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine, moving from the center up to the Cupid’s bow and then out to the corners.