- Formulation: Liquid
- Skin Type: Ageing, All Skin Types, Combination, Dry, Oily, Sensitive, Normal
- Finish: Dewy/Luminous
- Skin Concern: Dark Circles, Dark Spots, Blemish Control, Anti-Ageing, Blemishes, Combination, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dullness
- Features: Long Wearing
Forever Skin Correct is applied after blending the Dior Forever fluid foundation, focusing on areas that need additional correction: undereye circles, localized redness, imperfections. Applied with the applicator, it can be blended with fingers or a brush. Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
How to use:
1. Enhance the eye area: apply the Forever Skin Correct concealer on the mobile eyelid, beneath the brow bone and on the outer corner.
2. Brighten: apply on shadowy areas of the face (undereye circles, dip of the chin and sides of the nose).
3. Contour: apply on the forehead, bridge of the nose, tip of the chin and on top of the cheekbones.