- Formulation: Powder
- Finish: Matte
- How To Use: Apply to well-moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush, like the 129S Brush, or try the 109S Brush for lighter coverage. Apply with the included sponge applicator for more coverage.
- Coverage: Medium
We put MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation to the ultimate test of seeing how long it wears and, not surprisingly, the formula lasts for a full 12 hours! This one-step powder and foundation gives skin a smooth and even ultra-matte finish with medium-to-full buildable coverage with a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling all for 12 hours. Available in our most inclusive range of colours.
- 12-hour wear
- Immediately reduces appearance of pores
- Controls oil and shine,
- 8 hours
- For all skin types, especially oily skin Stay-true colour, 12 hours
- Non-streaking/caking/settling, 12 hours
- Sweat- and humidity-resistant
Product Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Isostearyl Palmitate, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.